What Makes Sound Hearing Better?
Finding the right solution for your hearing loss can be overwhelming. We believe the approach taken at Sound Hearing provides you with the best opportunity for hearing improvements both immediately and over the long-term.
7 Reasons Why Sound Hearing Is Your Best Resource For Better Hearing:
- Exclusively staffed by Doctors of Audiology (Au. D.) - Doctors of Audiology receive extensive clinical training that is medically oriented to ensure that you receive the highest standards of diagnostic and rehabilitative services.
- A Proven Medically-based Approach - Sound Hearing is owned and run by Board Certified Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) Physicians. Some hearing loss can be the result of a medical condition. We are able to wholistically address your hearing loss both medically and through supplemental hearing devices for the best possible outcome.
- Comprehensive Diagnostic Hearing Tests - Obtaining accurate hearing tests and correctly interpreting the results is both a skill and an art. Hearing is “mechanical” as well as “perceptual”- both the ear and the brain are involved in a person’s hearing experience and both must be taken into account to come up with the most accurate assessment that leads to the best solution.
- We Match Your Lifestyle to the Right Solution - Whether you live an active or quiet lifestyle Sound Hearing’s solutions are designed to match your needs as well as optimize the most important features for your daily life.
- 3 Step Process to Ensure Success - We employ a comprehensive 3 step process to maximize your success. You’ll have an initial consultation session to discuss your hearing and lifestyle. Then we’ll fit you with the best hearing aid for you based on our recommendations as well as your concerns. Finally you’ll have several post-fitting follow up sessions to make adjustments as needed - all designed to deliver satisfaction.
- Premium Quality Manufacturers - Sound Hearing works with several of the finest quality manufacturers. This allows us to find the solution that best fits your needs while offering state of the art devices using superior technology. Our manufacturers also offer many accessory choices to maximize your benefit and busy lifestyle, including Blue Tooth integration with your cell phone and other devices.
- Sound Hearing Premium Care Plan - We provide free unlimited follow-up visits and free batteries for the life of your hearing aid so you’re always covered. This includes annual hearing screenings and evaluation sessions to ensure you are still getting the most out of your solution. We offer 2 years each of Repair and Loss & Damage warranty with your purchase. We monitor your warranty status and will contact you when a warranty extension is available.
Why Should You Treat Hearing Loss?
Communication, socialization and a feeling of well-being are strongly dependent on the sense of hearing. Untreated hearing loss can be frustrating and isolating. According to a study by the National Council on Aging, people with untreated hearing loss were more likely to report depression and anxiety, and participate less in social activities than those who wear hearing aids.
Reasons for resisting help include “people just need to speak more clearly”, “my hearing’s not bad enough”,“ my friend doesn’t like her hearing aid”, “I don’t want people to notice” and “I can’t afford it”. Fortunately, there is a solution to each and every one of these objections.
Today’s digital hearing aids can be programmed to match your individual hearing loss. They provide improved sound clarity, less circuit noise, faster processing and improved listening in noise. They are smaller, more comfortable and more affordable. Our experienced audiologists can help you discover the great benefits of better hearing.
The positive impact of wearing hearing instruments extends beyond improving your communication. Treatment of hearing loss is associated with improved physical, emotional, mental and social health of people with all degrees of hearing impairment.